Should i buy a size 52 road bike or a size 56 road bike?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
So pretty much I'm buying a new bike. I have the option to get a scott addict full of accessories from a friend for €1500, or for €900 I can buy a kubota bike size 54. I'm 176cm tall but I'm 15 so I think I will grow taller. I've read bike shops can adjust the stem length and increase tje spacers to adapt got your height to frame dis level. What do you think i should buy, the scott addict size 52 or kubota 54cm?

Cycleops

Legendary Member
For the size point of view I'd advise the 54. As you're growing you could well outgrow it in a few years but maybe you'll want to swap it in by then.

Hello and :welcome: to CC

Milzy

Guru
So pretty much I'm buying a new bike. I have the option to get a scott addict full of accessories from a friend for €1500, or for €900 I can buy a kubota bike size 54. I'm 176cm tall but I'm 15 so I think I will grow taller. I've read bike shops can adjust the stem length and increase tje spacers to adapt got your height to frame dis level. What do you think i should buy, the scott addict size 52 or kubota 54cm?
generally you stop growing at 16 so 54 might be a good idea. If you’re flexible you could get away with a 52 & a longer stem. Remember racers will deliberately size down to save weight but they have been used to riding in an aggressive position from a very young age.

Top Bottom