should i open her ipod and put music on it for christmas?

should i open her ipod and put music on it for christmas?

• yes

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • no

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Amanda P

Legendary Member
Depends who she is, what your relationship with her is, and what else you might find on it...

marinyork

Resting in suspended Animation
Depends how technologically savvy they are. If they are a pretty bad at that sort of thing then yes, if they are good at it and likely to enjoy playing around with it then probably no.

TVC

Leave it for now, it will give you an excuse to disappear for a couple of hours over the holiday.

ChrisKH

Guru
User76 said:
Arseuming she is your daughter, you will simply get the wrong tracks in the wrong order, and 'Daaaaad, no-one listens to that now, it's so gay'

Arseuming she is your wife, well you are a braver man than me to try and guess her favourite song that does not remind her of the girlfriend that you were with before you started going out with her, 'You know the taller one, I knew you always prefered taller women, thats why you like that Bloody Victoria Pendleton isn't it? Well why don't you just piss off with her then, not that she would look twice at you'
Much safer just to leave it empty:biggrin:

That has a familiar ring to it.

I would leave it empty, but offer to fill it up for her. Or even offer to put some songs on the Ipod. Fnaar fnaar.........

Wife only. Let's be clear on that.:laugh:

Steve Austin

The Marmalade Kid
No need to put music on it. it takes minutes to synch an ipod.

You could start uploading music onto itunes, as this is the bit that takes time.

Chrisz

Über Member
I voted yes - if I get any kind of toy for Xmas/Birthday/whatever I want to be able to play with it straight away!!

Bought my wife an ipod last year - she was pleased as punch that she already had loads of her favorite CDs on it straight off :laugh:

gratts

If you know her favorite tracks/CDs then it would surely be appreciated by 'her'!

yello

NOOOOOO! It's not about the music, you're opening her present!!

Most of the fun of Christmas presents is in the opening and you're taking half of that away. Leave it box fresh, it's then hers from new.

alecstilleyedye

nothing in moderation
if you put some tracks on you know she loves (but knows you don't) it will give some added value to the gift, and show you've thought of her in the process.

both of the ipods i have were boxed to make this sort of thing possible without damaging the rather fetching packaging.

edit: poll of two girls in the office, both agreed that music on is best.

Arch

Married to Night Train
Why not leave it, but print out a 'voucher' offering to load it with music (either from CDs you have, or a value to buy from iTunes)...

4F

Active member of Helmets Are Sh*t Lobby
Steve Austin said:
I got the missus an I(pod that was inscribed with a lovely message. much better than uploading any music :tongue:

You took up the free engraving option as well then :tongue:

Top Bottom