Should I sell my road bike..

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

biggs682

Touch it up and ride it
You do not sell bikes. End of story.

Here here or if you do you replace the one you sold with at least one more

Milzy

Guru
I sold 2 kinesis I wish I still had them now. Brilliant frames I could have just put better groupsets on and been happy.

simongt

Guru
Rather like the reason I didn't buy a Paris Galibier. I have three bikes which serve all the reasons I ride bikes, so why buy another one which won't do anything extra that my three can't - ? :okay:

Last edited:

wafter

I like steel bikes and I cannot lie..
Rather like the reason I didn't buy a Paris Galibier. I have three bikes which serve all the reasons I ride bikes, so why buy another one which wont' do anything extra that my three can't - ? :okay:

Good work :smile:

On paper I'd like just one bike that does everything. As it stands I'm somewhat removed from that ideal; by about a factor of six..

simongt

Guru
Rather like the reason I didn't buy a Paris Galibier.
Also, I later learnt from two 'experienced riders of much experience and senior years' that the Galibier; even the Falcon reintroduced ones, have very skittish handling. So another good reason for not buying one. :whistle:

Have you got just the two bikes?
In which case, I'd keep it. That way when your Hybrid is in the shop waiting on parts, you at least still have another bike you can ride.

Top Bottom