Should i should i not.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

postman

Legendary Member
Should i waste the time of the Doc.You see i feel crap.Now before going to America i was as fit as a butchers dog.It was a wonderful feeling.So two weeks in America and puff,it's all gone west.swollen legs swollen hard ankles.Tired is an understatement.Do something and i am wiped out.A bit light headed sometimes,and then out of the blue,a problem down below.So this saturday we go on a two weeks sort of holiday,travelling around the country seeing family and friends.I am going to see how i feel when i get back.

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Virus ? See how you go then see doc - Blood test probably wise.

vickster

Legendary Member
Should i waste the time of the Doc.You see i feel crap.Now before going to America i was as fit as a butchers dog.It was a wonderful feeling.So two weeks in America and puff,it's all gone west.swollen legs swollen hard ankles.Tired is an understatement.Do something and i am wiped out.A bit light headed sometimes,and then out of the blue,a problem down below.So this saturday we go on a two weeks sort of holiday,travelling around the country seeing family and friends.I am going to see how i feel when i get back.

Definitely see your Dr asap. Your symptoms could be anything, even heart...and you've had long flights so get a clot ruled out given the leg issues

Gwylan

Veteran

Make an appointment now, it'll probably be a couple of weeks before you get an appointment.

OP
OP
postman

postman

Legendary Member
Fell asleep in the conservatory this afternoon.not even done anything.Anyway will go when back from holiday.

Gwylan

Veteran

Did you change anything in your diet whilst you were away?
Have you got any idea of you bp and resting he history?

I former work colleague got bitten by a spider in texts. He got treated for it over there and got better. He said it was like a type of flu.

Several months or a year later he got the symptoms back and got treated again. Apparently that spider bite doesn't always clear your system and you can keep getting ill again long after the bite.

If you've been bitten by spiders or mossies it's quite possible to have a known illness as a result. Better to check with your GP if you can I reckon.

UphillSlowly

Making my way slowly uphill

I would want my patients to contact me with symptoms like these. As others say contact your GP

Top Bottom