Shoulder an Neck pain from riding

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

vickster

Legendary Member
Think I'm just a little bit freakish, screenman!

Ride 54inch frames on all my bikes except my Caad 10 which is a 52. In fact my Bianchi was a 55 ( recently sold! :huh:) and that felt great when on the drops and trying to go fast.
But which bit is the 54cm...I don't think Halfords use the TT for the measurement but the seat tube (unlike other manufacturers). Unfortunately, they don't seem to bother with geometry charts so a tape measure required

cyberknight

As long as I breathe, I attack.
Indeed , most bikes they sell are listed by real seta tube measurement
But which bit is the 54cm...I don't think Halfords use the TT for the measurement but the seat tube (unlike other manufacturers). Unfortunately, they don't seem to bother with geometry charts so a tape measure required
rather than the virtual measurement of horizontal top tube , their medium boardman is listed as a 53 but has a 55.5 top tube so its more like a 56 .
Without a piccie of the OP on the bike its hard to make any guesses .

screenman

Legendary Member
Joshua a 54inch frame would equal about 137cm, which is why I asked do you use a ladder. A 54cm frame would be about a 21 and a bit inch.

Joshua Plumtree

Approaching perfection from a distance.
Whoops! Sorry! Force of habit. I'm used to measuring certain appendages in cms and then calling them inches to make them appear more impressive than they are. :rolleyes:

Top Bottom