Show me your dogs.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

simonali

Guru
These are my 2 taking up all the room on the sofa as usual!

es7wr4.jpg

Nice to see the savage beasts on guard, protecting the hands that feed them simon...:biggrin::biggrin:

Aperitif said:
Nice to see the savage beasts on guard, protecting the hands that feed them simon...:biggrin::sad:

They look quite useful for distributing around seats you need to reserve whilst others arrive. :biggrin:

Cubist

Still wavin'
Uncle Phil said:
...and aren't they greasy? You end up with a tide mark of dog grease on everything they rub against - chair legs, door frames.

Nice dogs though.

Greasy and completely waterproof. I think the guy that invented Finish Line used to breed labs............

oscar

Bought it from a bloke in a pub, told it is a Japenese fighting dog

Wigsie

Nincompoop
This is mine, Molly, she is 9 now and has cost me the price of at least one S works Tarmac!

Beagles... the loveliest dogs in the world, but also the most stubborn, mischievious and greedy dogs in the world.

swee'pea99

Legendary Member
wsvhfl.jpg

Meet Cassie. After an hour retrieving tennis balls at full pelt, she'll come up to you in the kitchen and drop a tennis ball at your feet, as in 'hey, let's play!'

Renard

[quote name='swee'pea99']
wsvhfl.jpg

Meet Cassie. After an hour retrieving tennis balls at full pelt, she'll come up to you in the kitchen and drop a tennis ball at your feet, as in 'hey, let's play!'[/quote]

She looks like 'Lady' from 'Lady and the Tramp'.

Top Bottom