Show me yours, lots of pics wanted

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

toomanybikes

Ok i want pictures of your touring bikes, the warmer weather seems like a lifetime away and i really want to get gone somewhere with my tent. A small desciption of where the pic was taken would also be nice. I'm struggling to upload any pictures, they all seem to big for the server. I'll keep mtrying though.

theloafer

Legendary Member
Ok i want pictures of your touring bikes, the warmer weather seems like a lifetime away and i really want to get gone somewhere with my tent. A small desciption of where the pic was taken would also be nice. I'm struggling to upload any pictures, they all seem to big for the server. I'll keep mtrying though.
hi toomanybikes
you will find this very easy to use ... http://www.irfanview.com/ i have not needed to download the plugins as i just use it for resize photos... if you need help with it just yell me

rich p

ridiculous old lush
Here's one from the fantastic region of the Vercours in southern France

IMG_0036.jpg

rich p

ridiculous old lush
Lovely scenery there Rich .. who's the old boy on the bicycle ? :blush:

Here's mine .. out on a day ride between Budliegh and Otterton

I lent it to my Dad:whistle:

Nice pic Muddy - is that the Ridgeway?

p.s Did you notice the baguette I'd crushed under a bungee on the top of the rack?

I find myself doing the same over the winter months. The Surly aka the Beast of Burden. Top one was somewhere in Scotland. Bottom one was the top of Hardknott Pass or Wrynose (I forget which was which) in the lake district.
short surly.jpg

Surly, lake.jpg

I lent it to my Dad:whistle:

Nice pic Muddy - is that the Ridgeway?

p.s Did you notice the baguette I'd crushed under a bungee on the top of the rack?

lol @ the Baguatte did the jambon et salade fall out ?

That one'l be going soon Rich .. im gonna buy a long haul trucker frame and swap the components over .. i've been moaning for to long that the Panorama is to big so i spoke to the Surly dealer in Bristol yesterday

Foxy

OP
OP
toomanybikes

toomanybikes

Some great pics here, i'm still having problems uploading pictures. Can anyone help? The Irfanview link at the top is proving difficult, although me and computers don't usually work well together

Top Bottom