Show off your artwork

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
steveindenmark

steveindenmark

Legendary Member
Digging about a bit now:

View attachment 456017

Sketch of a tram which used to run close to where we live. Most people think of a tram as urban transport but this was nothing of the sort and even has compartments to transport animals to market.

Unweaned piglets could be carried in cages provided by the tram company, but weaned pigs were not permitted.

Well, quite right too…

Pencil and paper, 250mm x 170mm
Those used to run outside the barracks in Hannover.

OP
OP
steveindenmark

steveindenmark

Legendary Member
Don't know if I am going a bit senile but I have a touch of deja vu about this thread, was there another one similar recently?
Yes you are. :smile:
If there was I didnt see it.

Thank you Reynard, thought I was heading for the care home prematurely!

wheresthetorch

Dreaming of Celeste
Digging about a bit now:

View attachment 456017

Sketch of a tram which used to run close to where we live. Most people think of a tram as urban transport but this was nothing of the sort and even has compartments to transport animals to market.

Unweaned piglets could be carried in cages provided by the tram company, but weaned pigs were not permitted.

Well, quite right too…

Pencil and paper, 250mm x 170mm

That is really good - excellent perspective.

AndyRM

XOXO
I designed this, and it was etched into wood by folk at the charity my dad works with, Claro Enterprises.

It's solid oak, and was an offcut from the kitchen top in my old house. The other side is designed for use as a chopping board.

IMG_20190308_062617.jpg

Salar

A fish out of water
I used to ride my bike to Shields and Whitley Bay and hang around the Spanish City in the 60's (giving my age away now)!
It seemed miles from where I lived, but it was only 10 miles.:blush:

Top Bottom