Show off your bianchi

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
My new bianchi 2015 oltre xr1

No that's not me in it haha that's my handy helper that put the it together

Attachments

• 20160406_171836.jpg
    20160406_171836.jpg
    73.9 KB · Views: 138

wheresthetorch

Dreaming of Celeste
20150818_165842.jpg

Currently in the shop just now. Wheels are on but they have had to order a chain and cabling for the new handlebars.

£210 to fit two wheels, cassette, handlebars, double tape the handbags, tyres, inner tubes, cabling, chain

It will be worth it.

Thats extortionate, anybody could do that, I think you have been ripped off.

I did think that when they phoned but thats including the chain and cabling as I didn't supply them with that. Its apparently internal cabling that is costing the most due to the time it takes

I would of gave it a bash myself but I would end up paying for a service just to get it checked out.

JhnBssll

Veteran
First ride this morning of my Bianchi Aria Disc and what beautiful weather :smile: Very little wind, blue skies and a toasty warm 8 degrees :laugh:

Just given her a good clean and put her safely away again but I'm really pleased with how she rides - fast and responsive and not too harsh although I did take it easy on her maiden voyage :okay: Here's to many fun-filled miles ahead! :bicycle:

wheresthetorch

Dreaming of Celeste
First ride this morning of my Bianchi Aria Disc and what beautiful weather :smile: Very little wind, blue skies and a toasty warm 8 degrees :laugh:

Just given her a good clean and put her safely away again but I'm really pleased with how she rides - fast and responsive and not too harsh although I did take it easy on her maiden voyage :okay: Here's to many fun-filled miles ahead! :bicycle:

Looks great. I have to say I didn't like the 'fluro' version of celeste at first, but it has really grown on me now .

Top Bottom