Show us where you keep your bike at work

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

jamin100

Guru
I keep mine in the server room / my (very small) office. The front wheels sit nicely between 2 of our old servers keeping the bike upright

IMG_20111115_115626.jpg

IMG_20111115_115638.jpg

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
I assume you are the teccy given the bike is near a server :wacko:

My bike at work - yes there is an old fireplace there.

IMAG0103.jpg

gaz

Cycle Camera TV
In the basement... not perfect as i have to undo the mudguard to avoid damming it. Building management aren't much help.
6350851571_4227689fd7_b.jpg

cyberknight

As long as I breathe, I attack.
Outside............

sheffield stands with a roof , sides and a metal mesh gate .

I would take a photo but you can get security chasing you for taking pictures.

In the basement... not perfect as i have to undo the mudguard to avoid damming it. Building management aren't much help.
6350851571_4227689fd7_b.jpg

Not being funny or a smartarse, but a quick flick og the QR and that bike will be gone leaving you just a front wheel!

Always lock the frame to the stand.

ATTACH]
ATTACH]
The Gekko when folded fits into my Cycle-Works locker, thoughtfully provided by the Trust

Commuting mode

P5210016.jpg

Folded

PA300019.jpg

In the locker

P5240046-1.jpg

gaz

Cycle Camera TV
Not being funny or a smartarse, but a quick flick og the QR and that bike will be gone leaving you just a front wheel!

Always lock the frame to the stand.
Aaaah finally someone that see's sense. I'm having a massive battle with the building management as it is nearly impossible to lock your frame to the stand with standard sized locks.

I've locked my front wheel to the stand with a d-lock and then i've use a chain to lock my front wheel to my frame. Neither of my wheels use q/r

MattHB

Proud Daddy
I'm very lucky. At the college where I work we have a nicely built stand alone brick/insulated building on the side of one of the car parks. We each have our own brick bays :smile:

Top Bottom