Show us your bkool cave

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

juniorshysheep

My pain cave, sometimes use the big screen for BKool/Zwift but this allowed me to watch my other passion squash whilst on the bike. This used to be our dining room, no idea how I managed that...

IMG_20161012_170709516.jpg

Tiny01

Darren on Bkool
You'll notice the bike still has a rack and guards fitted! The bkool is a demo from my LBS so I wanted to make I was def going to buy it before stripping the bike. A mate is after buying the bike as it is so I thought I'd leave it until convinced it was for me. It def is!!
Also, re the mat. I've got two German Shepards and one is a 5 month pup who took a liking to the letter W hence why it's in the garage and not in the boys play room!

View attachment 118167 View attachment 118168 View attachment 118169

@The Rover i'm looking to do a simalar set up , would you mind sharing what the mount is that holds your laptop in place , looks good i must say

Tiny01

Darren on Bkool
Well it's a start !

This is going to be my Bkool cave set up , just got the mat , now have laptop , fan & awaiting flat screen TV , hope to get it properly up & running during the coming week if I get time , will post back an updated picture when I'm all done , thanks for the advice thst I've been given along the way

image.jpg

CXRAndy

Guru
Not alot in it andy i'm 6'5" doors a touch more but does look funny :laugh:
We're roughly the same weight, I'm 6ft tall, but 6ft wide(metaphorically).

Dishy

Got kicked out the kitchen after 3 weeks set up so not got set up in garage! Need a small heater and to insulate roof but its a worker!!

Attachments

• 20161120_130104.jpg
    20161120_130104.jpg
    146.9 KB · Views: 87

Crook Town AFC

Dave Wade on BRVR
As a new member but long time turbo user here is DaveW1's torture chamber. It's tucked away in the cellar but well ventilated when the fans are running. Although it looks like they're in the way the fans don't obstruct the view from the hot seat. The TV is a 2nd hand 42" LG connected via the HDMI port of the laptop.
As you can see it's an Elite Real direct drive trainer but thanks to an advance copy of the latest Bsim it's producing realistic power outputs and not that of Superman!
View attachment 375670
Paincave 2.jpg
Paincave 3.jpg
Paincave 1.jpg

Regards

Dave

Last edited:
Top Bottom