Show us your Cycling Cap Collection

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Following inspiration from another thread - thanks @Fab Foodie and @avecReynolds531 - show us your cap collection or favourite cap or desired cap.

Although not large, here is mine, one for everyday of the week. Allowing for a rest day!

Caps.JPG

Last edited:

Cycleops

Legendary Member
A rather sad one I’m afraid. Prefer my baseball cap.

avecReynolds531

Veteran
Nice collection & good idea for the thread.

This is the cycling cap I'd like to add to the ones I already have: http://www.rustines.fr/vetements/125-casquette-bleue-vo-rustines.html

Some versions have the slogan 'VOUS POUVEZ CREVER' on the inside of the peak - this refers to the puncture repair kits that Rustines manufactured. It translates as 'You can puncture' or as crever is used to mean shattered/ tired, maybe it's fair to see that also as meaning 'You can take a break.'

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
Here are mine...

[Empty collection!]

I did buy a cycling cap once - the largest one that I could find - but even after I cut some of the stitching it was still too tight ; I must have a huge head!

Have you worn any of those? - they look brand new!!
Aye about five are bran spankers ,had the others a while and wear them all the time. Mind I'm only just back on my bike( 3months or so ) after smashing my leg to bits so that accounts for the lack of wear an tear👍

Top Bottom