Show us your lawn

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Verily I say, what is this "rain" of which some people do speaketh?

20260824_110644.jpg


20260824_110700.jpg
 
Blimey, some of those look terrible. Our front went a bit yellow, but the side and rear garden's fared better, and I didn't water them. It's not looking like we'll get rain again until later this week.

Always come back strongly after a couple of weeks of rain. Never fails to amaze me.
 
Last edited:

fritz katzenjammer

Der Ubergrosserbudgie
lawn?… it’s under the garden somewhere.

IMG_0891.jpeg


IMG_0900.jpeg
 

SteveH80

Senior Member
Just a wee bimble on the analogue one today.

I found a gate with a view
IMG_20261006_150124185_HDR.jpg

A feral pear tree
IMG_20261006_150153216.jpg

Made a new friend
IMG_20261006_150244248.jpg

And then another scenic gate
IMG_20261006_155330568_HDR.jpg


From there it was across the fields, over the footbridge, up that utter bastard of a bank at Newbiggin (I walked and wheezed my way up, I don't do that 'never step off' nonsense) and home.
It all served to remind me what a lovely thing the old Cannondale is.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_20261006_155445958_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20261006_155445958_HDR.jpg
    360.5 KB · Views: 0
Top Bottom