Show us your package!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Andrew_Culture

Internet Marketing bod
Have you got exciting bits of bike kit arriving in the post? Show us what's in your package!

This rather exciting headset spanner just arrived from the glory land of eBay. It's exciting because once I've fetched a headset I can start building my new singlespeed!

image.jpg

derrick

The Glue that binds us together.
You really need to get out more.^_^

Sara_H

Guru
Cos I'm off work at present I've been getting alot of packages, since I have nothing much better to do than CycleChat, eBay and Amazon!

I've got a new extending dining room table coming on thursday! You know you're a grown up (or a massive step family) when you buy an extending table!

accountantpete

Brexiteer
Campagnolo are rather thoughtfully discontinuing Chorus 10 speed cassettes so you have to buy the £150 Record version which is part Ti (and therefore wears out quite quickly).

So £60 later - here's the Chorus which is like the Record apart from the 4 naff Ti sprockets:smile:

campagnolo-chorus-10-speed-cassette.jpg

OP
OP
Andrew_Culture

Andrew_Culture

Internet Marketing bod

For lubing which bit of your body?

T.M.H.N.E.T

Rainbows aren't just for world champions
Secret bits? Won't you slip and shoot forward off your saddle, and damage your man's crumple zone if you lube your secret bits?
A rough edge on my saddlebag rubbed a bit of my inner thigh raw :P Not helped by having 24 1/2 inch thighs, a bit of BG to give it a chance to heal was called for :bicycle:

Needless to say the saddlebag is binned, for a much much smaller one.

Top Bottom