Shutt VR

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Fiona N

Veteran
I haven't road tested the jerseys I bought yet (but they look fabulous). This review is just to acknowledge the customer service absolutely above and beyond the call of duty.

I put in an online order on Sunday evening for a jersey. Monday morning got an email saying they were out of the size I'd specified but they thought that the size down would be OK. I wasn't sure so emailed back giving precise measurements and saying I'd be happy to substitute another jersey style in the original size. Immediately came the reply that they'd send both and I could then pick which was best.

Of course what happens is that the following day both arrive, both are great so they've made a double sale. Win-win situation and I'm now a loyal customer (especially as Peter Bragg emailed the code so that when I put an order in to cover the second jersey - as they don't keep credit card details - I got a discount).

Why can't more online organisations treat customers like this? - it doesn't take that much effort and the customer goes away with a nice warm feeling and a determination to do more of their buying at the same place :blush:

[Admin edit:] http://www.shuttvr.com/

jazzkat

Fixed wheel fanatic.
I agree with all you have said.
I've got a lot of shutt gear, its all fab and their customer service is brilliant.

Chrisc

Guru
What they all said +1 more. You feel less like a customer and more like a mate. As you haven't tested the jerseys the best is yet to come! They are fantastic!:blush:

colinr

I bought one of their jerseys and will be getting another (most likely bibshorts too). Really nice kit.

OP
OP
Fiona N

Fiona N

Veteran
Had a first ride in the Signature Sportive ladies' jersey (pale blue version) and you're right, they are superb.

It looks great, of course, and is just so comfortable next to the skin, stays in place so no wriggling around pulling the back of the jersey down every 2 km, was cool when I was hot and warm when I was racing downhill - I could give up using a gilet most days.

Pockets are a little higher than i'm used to but that probably because most of my jerseys are men's (freebies from Gran Fondos mostly) and rather long in the body so the pockets sit across my bum rather that lower back, but I can't see it being a problem.

Roll on the winter so I can buy more ;)

Lozatron

Been blown away by the kit and also the service - great people, clearly passionate about what they do and the shirt and shorts look great.

No I no longer need to send off to New Zealand for my non-stinky jersey needs...

Top Bottom