Side swiped

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Matthames

Über Member
Went up to London today, unfortunately my camera threw a wobbly and didn't record the the following.

Cyclist in front of me nearly gets left hooked by a motorist trying to cross a couple of lanes.
In the same instance I get a close pass by a black Ferrari Enzo with me calling the driver by their favourite pass time.
To top it all off I get a driver from Arriva buses who is a bit too impatient to get to the bus stop on London Bridge that I end up getting side swiped. For this I really wish I did have my camera working and that I took down the bus details. Instead I gave him the hand sign suggesting that he plays with him self a lot. Unfortunately with out the details I can't really report him, which is a shame.

A typical day of London driving :tongue:

Glad you didn't get taken out by the bus.

downfader

extimus uero philosophus
User3143 said:
There is a God and that's a strong statement from me because I'm agnostic.

No. It would be strong if you were an athiest. An agnostic is simply waiting for proof of god. B)

Matthames, Its like I say about London, its like the Wild West when it comes to the roads.

Some buses are good but there seems to be a huge variation....Overtake and dive into the bus stop ahead is the norm.....It almost reminds me of a plane dive bombing.

One bus driver the other day hung behind me all the way to the lights in Leyton and I still caught the traffic.Now that is rarer than winning the lottery.(The bus sticking behind I mean...not catching the traffic)

OP
OP
Matthames

Matthames

Über Member
hackbike 666 said:
One bus driver the other day hung behind me all the way to the lights in Leyton and I still caught the traffic.Now that is rarer than winning the lottery.(The bus sticking behind I mean...not catching the traffic)

I am probably more used to buses sticking behind before reaching a stop. So big up Stagecoach Hastings for training their drivers well :tongue:

Top Bottom