Sidi Vernice Fushcia

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

beepbeep

Hi ,,, does anyone know where I can still purchase a pair of Sidi Vernice shoes in size 10UK in Fushcia /white ( pink and white ) for less than £200 ??

I had a pair but they were stolen in a burglary ......awesome colours but hard to find..

thanks

vickster

Legendary Member
Hi ,,, does anyone know where I can still purchase a pair of Sidi Vernice shoes in size 10UK in Fushcia /white ( pink and white ) for less than £200 ??

I had a pair but they were stolen in a burglary ......awesome colours but hard to find..

thanks
Wiggle £199

http://www.wiggle.co.uk/sidi-wire-c...MI7uX1mbLU3gIVlIXVCh0s0wriEAQYASABEgJ9mPD_BwE

OP
OP
beepbeep

beepbeep

Thanks for the link...unfortunately they are the not the Vernice....these are different colour ways....I have attached a pic of the ones im searching for...:smile: sidi-wire-carbon-vernice-shoe-fuschia_SIWIRECLUFUXI41z.jpg

OP
OP
beepbeep

beepbeep

I tried wiggle....they had fushia listed but didn't have a pic that matched the above..they said they were black with pink highlights....I will give them another try tommorow as I don't have much faith in wiggles tech/sales chat service.....

can you send me the link to the web search you found ?

vickster

Legendary Member
I just googled Sidi Vernice fuschia

Is the insurance company not paying out the full replacement value? Or are they discontinued?

Top Bottom