Sidi Vernice Fushcia

Discussion in 'Wanted' started by beepbeep, 13 Nov 2018.

Tags:
  1. beepbeep

beepbeep Well-Known Member

Hi ,,, does anyone know where I can still purchase a pair of Sidi Vernice shoes in size 10UK in Fushcia /white ( pink and white ) for less than £200 ??

I had a pair but they were stolen in a burglary ......awesome colours but hard to find..

thanks

2. vickster

vickster Legendary Member

Wiggle £199

http://www.wiggle.co.uk/sidi-wire-c...MI7uX1mbLU3gIVlIXVCh0s0wriEAQYASABEgJ9mPD_BwE

3. OP
    OP
    beepbeep

Thanks for the link...unfortunately they are the not the Vernice....these are different colour ways....I have attached a pic of the ones im searching for...:smile: sidi-wire-carbon-vernice-shoe-fuschia_SIWIRECLUFUXI41z.jpg

4. vickster

Right, they do look the same in the photo

Assume you're keeping an eye on eBay in case your stolen ones appear!

Attached Files:

5. OP
    OP
    beepbeep

I tried wiggle....they had fushia listed but didn't have a pic that matched the above..they said they were black with pink highlights....I will give them another try tommorow as I don't have much faith in wiggles tech/sales chat service.....

can you send me the link to the web search you found ?

6. vickster

I just googled Sidi Vernice fuschia

Is the insurance company not paying out the full replacement value? Or are they discontinued?

7. OP
    OP
    beepbeep

looking now....but have to get some sleep soon --- up early in morning for work :sad:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice