SIGG Hot & Cold Thermo Bottle

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Justinitus

Warning: May Contain Pie
We've got the large 1ltr version of this thermos for trips out in the car and it’s excellent - but I stumbled upon the small 300ml one in Home Sense yesterday for £6.99 and thought I’d give it a try for chilly rides out on the bike. Fits perfectly in my Elite bottle cage and is dishwasher safe.

https://uk.sigg.com/thermo-bottles/sigg-hot-cold-brushed-bottle

Anyways, I was doing some odd jobs around the garden today so around 7am I made a coffee in it, took it outside and...promptly forgot about it as I came back inside as it was too darn cold and windy! Come 3pm I spotted it perched on the edge our raised flower bed and fetched it inside. 8hrs outside in the cold, wind and rain and the contents were still lovely and hot!

Can highly recommend this little bottle for anyone looking for something similar

Interesting.

Your link doesn't work but it sounds like the 500ml one I got in a recent cotswold sale for £6.

Haven't used it yet but it does seem very well made.

It has a screw out removable plastic lip which seems a really good idea for keeping it hygienic.

Did yours like mine come with a drop in tea filter?

Seems like a curious idea and it seems kinda small so wonder if the tea will be weak.

Am confident that mine will last a lifetime.

Recommended. Thanks for the encouraging report.

Mine will be going inside a pannier.

OP
OP
Justinitus

Justinitus

Warning: May Contain Pie
Interesting.

Your link doesn't work but it sounds like the 500ml one I got in a recent cotswold sale for £6.

Haven't used it yet but it does seem very well made.

It has a screw out removable plastic lip which seems a really good idea for keeping it hygienic.

Did yours like mine come with a drop in tea filter?

Seems like a curious idea and it seems kinda small so wonder if the tea will be weak.

Am confident that mine will last a lifetime.

Recommended. Thanks for the encouraging report.

Mine will be going inside a pannier.

The linked page has probably moved or something as it was some while ago, but it sounds like the same kiddie. Yes, mine came with a wee tea filter but I’ve not used it so can’t comment on its effectiveness. But the thermos itself is still going strong, no leaks or failures. I’m sure you’ll be pleased with yours - especially for six quid!!

Top Bottom