Signs , badges and patches for deaf or hard of hearing cyclists

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I am looking at placing an order with deafbikesigns for some stickers and patches.

I know we have a few members who are HoH or deaf , would anyone be interested in adding to the order?

Currently they don't list shipping to the UK because 50% of the orders get hit with a customs charge

I'm happy to co-ordinate as I'll be placing an order for my own use anyway

The shop is here ( takes a second or two to load) and has seperate sections for Patches, stickers, aluminium plates and flouro stickers

http://www.deafbikesigns.com/shop/

Globalti

Legendary Member
Are you hoping a sticker will make drivers more careful?

glasgowcyclist

Charming but somewhat feckless
I am looking at placing an order with deafbikesigns for some stickers and patches.

I know we have a few members who are HoH or deaf , would anyone be interested in adding to the order?

Currently they don't list shipping to the UK because 50% of the orders get hit with a customs charge

I'm happy to co-ordinate as I'll be placing an order for my own use anyway

The shop is here ( takes a second or two to load) and has seperate sections for Patches, stickers, aluminium plates and flouro stickers

http://www.deafbikesigns.com/shop/

How big are the signs? If they can be worn then they’re nowhere near big enough to make any difference. I have clicked the link but it won’t load for me.

OP
OP
monstadog

monstadog

Guru
Are you hoping a sticker will make drivers more careful?

Nope, not that hopeful. Its more to alert fellow cyclists either while mountain biking as I cant hear people come up behind me on singletrack and wanting to pass very well, or to have on my shoulder so in events people know why I'm not a great conversationalist!

It's loading for me but it's not something that would interest me I'm afraid.

D

Deleted member 26715

Sorry still trying to understand the purpose, I'm deaf in one ear, with 40% loss in the other but could not find a use for them

mogsey

I'm keen to get some of there stuff, I came across this tread after being in the shop and then searching for options in the UK. I'd like a flourescent sticker and one of the metal plates to. Both just the "Deaf Cyclist" design. How do we go about sorting it? (if you haven't already ordered) Will you order them and we bacs money to you?

Top Bottom