Signs we're living in the future

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

anothersam

SMIDSMe
The future creeps up on us so gradually we don't always realise we're living in it. Sure, we call 'now' the present, but sometimes I stop and think it can't possibly be. For example, I have a scribbled note in front of me saying "Upload videos to [new mobile] phone." Written not even very long ago, this would be Tomorrow's World gibberish. What other signs are there that we've actually made it: we're in the future!?

kirk-apps.jpg

Drago

Legendary Member
UKIP.

Cheddar George

oober member
I went to see David Sedaris earlier this week and he was marvelling at the fact that we are now routinely having eye surgery performed by laser beam, when i was a kid lasers were truly the stuff of true science fiction and James Bond movies.

(The punchline was that if you needed a prostate examination then you got a finger up your arse.)

accountantpete

Brexiteer
Kodi-Wallpaper-3A-1080p_samfisher.jpg

vernon

Harder than Ronnie Pickering
The future creeps up on us so gradually we don't always realise we're living in it. Sure, we call 'now' the present, but sometimes I stop and think it can't possibly be. For example, I have a scribbled note in front of me saying "Upload videos to [new mobile] phone." Written not even very long ago, this would be Tomorrow's World gibberish. What other signs are there that we've actually made it: we're in the future!?

View attachment 90687

Some wishful psychobabble there anothersam.

You're getting ahead of yourself. :okay:

Top Bottom