Silverstone NorPIP Bikeride Bank Holiday Monday

Is Silverstone a great cycling venue?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

annaday

Hi All,
I run a charity and we are organising a family fun (untimed) Bikeride around Silverstone which attracts cycle clubs and families alike, for cyclists age 7 upwards and plenty for children of all ages to do. Each year hundreds of cyclists come and join us on the main circuit for a ride along smooth tarmac, the smoothest of rides and one of the few Bikerides with no pesky traffic. A great fun day out for Cyclo's. We would love to see you there. Be great to see you all there, please don't forget to register (although you can buy tickets on the door).
Silverstone NorPIP Bikeride 2017 will be held on Monday 1st
Date: 1st May 2017
  • Time of the Bike Ride: 18:00 until Sunset (We would advise you to arrive from 15:00 to ensure you are registered and prepared for the Bike Ride to maximise your time on the track)
  • The Wing will be open for the Family Fun Day from: 15:00 until 20:00
  • Adult £20 (+ £1.79 fee); Children £5 (+ £1.79 fee); Family (2 Adults + 3 Children) £45 (+ £2.79) fee

Last edited by a moderator:

mjr

Comfy armchair to one person & a plank to the next
I'm posting because the site comes up blank on some browsers (wix :rolleyes: ) - and the terms and conditions at http://media.wix.com/ugd/689e62_24d519614db941e6aba41cf9f8c32b12.pdf unusually require "a safety approved cycling helmet complying with latest SNELL standards", not a bog standard Euro Norm one. There are very few Snell-compliant helmets available in the UK any more. A list of compliant helmets can be found at http://smf.org/certlist/std_B-90A_B-95A_B-90C_B-95C

toffee

Guru
Would love to have a few laps around Silverstone as it not far up the road from me but £20 plus is a bit much and as there would be two of us it would be £40. At say £10 you would get two of us plus would probably spend something on drinks and food if available.

Top Bottom