Simple, Elegant, Affordable Wireless Computer Recommendations?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Well I have some Dunlop gloves, they aren't massively thick but I can push the buttons very easily with them on. It only has the two big buttons on the front anyway. The right one cycles forward through the functions, the left cycles backwards through the functions. If you hold the left one down for a few seconds (for which it has a countdown indicator) then it resets the functions for the current journey to zero.

There is a button on the top but that is only used to edit parameters, (Manual entry of total KM, wheels size, time)

The ONLY thing I don't like about it is the rubber fastener that holds the bracket of the computer to the handlebar, I have a road bike with an oversized bar and it was a real stretch to get it on. I don't think its supposed to be stretched quite that far.

Hope this helps :smile:

Certainly does, thanks for taking the time and sorry for hijacking the thread for a while ^_^

looks like the big man in red may get an email with the link copied into it

Alexvs

Another vote for the Strada, hasn't let me down in the cold or rain. I only once experienced interference when I had an led light either side of it, one flashing the other steady however both on steady isn't an issue. I've now dropped the flasher to standby as not really required alongside my Moon XP-500 which is pretty bright. I also like the unit being the button so is easy to control and reset with all the functions I could need right now including pace arrows so you know if you're up or down on your average speed.

Top Bottom