Singing whilst cycling.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

fossala

Guru
I live in the country side so I rarely see anyone on my way to work that isn't in their little box with the windows up. Sing away!

Saluki

World class procrastinator
I sing (badly and off key) when cycling. All sorts of stuff. Sometimes I have my iPod headphone in left ear, I am so unfit that I need a tune with a good beat to get me up the slightest rise at the moment, but I sing along to the stuff on the ipod.

fossala

Guru
Been thinking about why I do it as I don't normally sing a lot, but always every ride. I guess it's because I sing when I'm happy. I also talk to all the animals I see along my way. Guess cycling is a drug that makes me a little loopy...

threebikesmcginty

Corn Fed Hick...
[QUOTE 2417740, member: 259"]Being passed by someone who's whistling isn't half as bad as being passd by someone who's smoking a fag. :ohmy:[/quote]

...on a Raleigh 20 fully laden with a weeks groceries.

GM

Legendary Member
there is nothing more soul destroying when struggling up a 10% hill than hearing a whistle approaching from the rear!

Mine normally whistles when I'm going too fast down hill :rolleyes:

Gary E

Veteran
Stepenwolf - Born to be wild, with twisted lyrics always works well lol "Get your pedals turnin', head out on the highway"

But whatever you do don't get the Birdy Song or the theme from the Muppets stuck in your head. 80 miles of "It's time to play the music, it's time to light the lights" is pure torture :cursing:

Top Bottom