Siouxsie Sioux

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Noodley

I was gonna start a similar thread!!

But then I reckoned nobody else would be old enough to remember her...;)

She does seem to be wearing well, and her voice still cuts it. But I bet she would be "voted out" by the current 'pop TV' :smile: She was well worth watching, even tho she was never one of my favourites "way back then when I were a loon". :becool:

OP
OP
Fnaar

Fnaar

Smutmaster General
She's like a prototype for Bjork (who I have to switch off after 1 song). I was never fan enough to get Banshees albums etc, but always thought me and Siouxsie might get it together if we ever bumped into each other.... ;):smile:
She was on good form tonight, and if she can kick that high in her late 40s then she's still in with a chance with me if she's interested!

ChrisW

She tried to kick me with her pointy boots when she was on stage and i was trying to climb up to be with her....

She missed, but i've never had anything so gorgeous try and abuse me ;)

Ashtrayhead

Über Member
When I was a lad, growing up in Chislehurst, I used to see her in the evenings, all done up in her goth gear, waiting at the bus stop to get the 227 to Bromley. A proper sight it was in those days!

'Hong Kong Garden' was named after the Chinese take-away in Chislehurst High Street, and 'Spellbound' was the named of a ladies clothes shop opposite.

ChrisW

Ashtrayhead said:
When I was a lad, growing up in Chislehurst, I used to see her in the evenings, all done up in her goth gear, waiting at the bus stop to get the 227 to Bromley. A proper sight it was in those days!

'Hong Kong Garden' was named after the Chinese take-away in Chislehurst High Street, and 'Spellbound' was the named of a ladies clothes shop opposite.

Didn't she used to drink in Cherry's Wine Bar in Bromley South?

Elmer Fudd

Miserable Old Bar Steward
SiouxsieSioux.jpg

Bowsy Wowsy Wowsy ! Aroooogah! Arooooogah! Fnnnt! Fnnnt! Fnnnt!
(Aaaah! lights tab and relaxes !)

mondobongo

Über Member
Saw her a couple of weeks ago on some music programme from Manchester, still got that awe inspiring stage presence and in fine voice however close ups showed that age gets to us all.

ChrisKH

Guru
[Sigh] Those were the days. Battersea Park gig in mid-summer with The Stranglers, The Skids and the Banshees (and a few others but I forget, Polly Styrene possibly). Must have been 1977 and I would have been 14........[Sigh]

Top Bottom