Six Nations 2017

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
Pro Tour Punditry

Pro Tour Punditry

Legendary Member
I'm not so sure. I have a feeling France will self destruct. Two disciplined games in a row for them is not on the cards. It'll be a close match......with Scotland to nick it.

Have Scotland ever won 2 x opening Six Nations matches?
 
OP
OP
Pro Tour Punditry

Pro Tour Punditry

Legendary Member
What could go wrong? Never won opening two, not won in Paris since 1999, I have stuck bets on two Scotland players to score tries...
 
OP
OP
Pro Tour Punditry

Pro Tour Punditry

Legendary Member
Here's something to make youse all feel ancient, Jim Telfer is 65 today
C4dnvUlWcAAh-kO.jpg


And John Rutherford, also in the pic, was on the radio this week saying he was standing down from Selkirk RFC for "younger blood".

Sh*t.
 
OP
OP
Pro Tour Punditry

Pro Tour Punditry

Legendary Member
Hopefully see you all again at HT. Earlier if we are getting humped, as I fully expect will be the case.
 
Top Bottom