Six Saddle Gallop - 6 saddles to give away

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

DCLane

Found in the Yorkshire hills ...
Some CC members know I've a thing for buying saddles. SWMBO found them, well some of them. So under a clearout order these are being given away.

All are free for collection from Dewsbury/Leeds, West Yorkshire or you can pay the postage:
  1. Coyote black/silver saddle and 27.2mm Zoom seatpost. From a Viking Targa DD24 I dismantled. Surprisingly comfy. Gone to broady
  2. Hood Guru kid's saddle in black and red with 25.4mm seatpost.
  3. Royal GT solid black plastic saddle. Hard. Not comfy. But it is vintage Italian.
  4. Selle Italia Trans Am. Well used and off my Benotto. The front is fine but both corners are badly scuffed. Gone to PpPete.
  5. Unknown black ladies saddle 1 - a crane/bird type logo. Very squishy. Gone to broady's wife
  6. Unknown black ladies saddle 2 - no brand or logo. Also very squishy.
Coyote:
DSCF2418_zpstthiwvd2.jpg
Hood Guru:
DSCF2419_zpsefmhoifp.jpg

Royal GT:
DSCF2423_zpsddhvo0iq.jpg

Selle Italia:
DSCF2421_zpsfxl0augt.jpg
Ladies no. 1:
DSCF2424_zpsixt7zxzs.jpg
Ladies no. 2:
DSCF2420_zpsgravm2yf.jpg

Last edited:

PpPete

Legendary Member
dibs on the trans am

Psycolist

NINJA BYKALIST
As its now nearly two weeks since listing these saddles, can I grab the ones, so far, un-claimed. I would be happy to send you a payment for the P+P of course, but the kiddies one will do my lil grandson and the other 3 will go towards the bikes I am getting back to rideable ( is that a word) order before being sold on. A donation to my local St Helena Hospice from the proceeds ?

Psycolist

NINJA BYKALIST
Looks like somebody else wants one now, let 'just fixed' have his and don't worry about the others for me. A very generous offer in the first place !

Top Bottom