Size 56 CAAD10 up for Swaps

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Wetdog

IMG_0182.JPG

REMOVED REMOVED REMOVED REMOVED REMOVED REMOVED REMOVED

My Bike has been removed. I would like to take this time to thank all the people that offered Bikes worth £200 if your lucky.

Thank You

Last edited:

biggs682

Touch it up and ride it

TeeShot

Veteran
View attachment 153865 it would appear that my caad10 is the wrong bike for me, set up a little to races when I want a little more relaxed.
It is in fantastic condition and I'm looking for something same size, similar value, and same condition, but a bit more relaxed. Don't want much do I.
The bike is in Warrington.
Wetdog I felt exactly the same as you a few months after I bought my CADD10. Did everything to make it more upright, bars, stem and so on. However the more I rode it the better it felt and I gradually moved the bars back to a more, arse up head down position and it's brilliant!! 8,000 miles later I'm so glad I persevered, makes me feel quite racey, which at 60 years old is pure delusion but nice

Spiderweb

Not So Special One
Persevere With it Wetdog. My best bike is a Specialized Roubaix and as most know it is a very relaxed more upright riding position. I then purchased a second hand Trek 1400 to use as my daily rider, initially it felt awkward and uncomfortable as the drop from the saddle to the bars was much greater than what I was used to with the Roubaix but after a few months I have grown to love this position so much so that the last time I rode the Roubaix it felt far too upright. I will definately be dropping the Stem when spring arrives.

Top Bottom