Skeppshult Elit men's town bike / tourer(?) - a bit north of Oxford *NOW GONE*

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

wafter

I like steel bikes and I cannot lie..
Rescued from a neighbour's clearout because it looked like a decent bike and I felt sorry for it.

Stel frame with 57cm top and seat tubes, 7 speed Nexus IGH, rear coaster brake, front roller brake, integral lock. It's tatty having apparently been stood outside for a long time; there's surface rust around the rear dropouts (and probably other places) and lichen on a lot of surfaces. Wheels spin, gear shifter moves a little but is otherwise seized.

I'm not familiar with this brand but they look to be a decent (not particularly cheap) scandanavian manufacturer; hopefully someone might take it on as a project. It's going to need a good chunk of work but could potentially be a nice ride at the end of it.

It's located at my family home about 20 miles north of Oxford; not sure when I'll be back there next but might do a food drop for the old dear next weekend (25/04) if anyone wants to collect. Happy to hold it for a little while if that helps get around the current logistical issues :smile:

IMG_9979.JPG

IMG_9980.JPG

IMG_9981.JPG

IMG_9982.JPG

IMG_9983.JPG

IMG_9985.JPG

IMG_9986.JPG

:smile:

biggs682

Touch it up and ride it
What an interesting bike

Bonefish Blues

Banging donk
Neatly brazed.

Bonefish Blues

Banging donk
Tell you what, I will have it if I get furloughed any time soon (well, technically I'm a contractor furloughing/unfurloughing others so I can't be, but you know what I mean).

During my last employment gap I renovated a wooden canoe, which was fun.

Give me a week or so max to see how the land lies. :smile:

Oh, and stop calling me Shirley

OP
OP
wafter

wafter

I like steel bikes and I cannot lie..
Tell you what, I will have it if I get furloughed any time soon (well, technically I'm a contractor furloughing/unfurloughing others so I can't be, but you know what I mean).

During my last employment gap I renovated a wooden canoe, which was fun.

Give me a week or so max to see how the land lies. :smile:
Cool - will do :smile:

Top Bottom