Sky scam

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
D

Deleted member 26715

I think Sky insurance is a con in itself. If it breaks, come and fix it. If you decide not to, I'll terminate my contract with you. Your call.
Just my view & not a recommendation for anybody else

Drago

Legendary Member
I think Sky insurance is a con in itself. If it breaks, come and fix it. If you decide not to, I'll terminate my contract with you. Your call.

Hasn't failed so far.
Thqts a conversation I had with sky. It didn't work, so I cancelled. I then got BT TV, so now have the same sky package for about half what Sky were charging, so their reluctance to do the decent thing did me a big favour.

Chris S

Legendary Member
Company name: DavidllLar
Full Name: DavidllLarQP DavidllLarQP

I would like to introduce myself for the first time. My name is Barrister David Gomez Gonzalez, the personal lawyer to my late client.
Who worked as a private businessman in the international field. In 2012, my client succumbed to an unfortunate car accident. My client was single and childless.
He left a fortune worth $12,500,000.00 Dollars in a bank in Spain. The bank sent me message that I have to introduce a beneficiary or the money in their bank will be confiscate. My purpose of contacting you is to make you the Next of Kin.
My late client left no will, I as his personal lawyer, was commissioned by the Spanish Bank to search for relatives to whom the money left behind could be paid to. I have been looking for his relatives for the past 3 months continuously without success. Now I explain why I need your support, I have decided to make a citizen of the same country with my late client the Next of Kin.

I hereby ask you if you will give me your consent to present you to the Spanish Bank as the next of kin to my deceased client.
I would like to point out that you will receive 45% of the share of this money, 45% then I would be entitled to, 10% percent will be donated to charitable organizations.

If you are interested, please contact me at my private contact details by Tel: 0034-604-284-281, Fax: 0034-911-881-353, Email: amucioabogados@infocaixa.info

I am waiting for your answer

Best regards,

Lawyer: - David Gomez Gonzalez
They're about 20 years too late with that one.

FlowerPower

Don't do it Drago, it's a sca...., ahh sod it, give it a shot.
Oh this sure did make me chuckle haha

I have had the same call though, my daughter was luckily there and warned me it was a scam. I have reported it on Scam-numbers so I hope noone else gets scammed. It does seem to be right they target the elderly, I wonder how they find out our age?

Salty seadog

Space Cadet...(3rd Class...)
Oh this sure did make me chuckle haha

I have had the same call though, my daughter was luckily there and warned me it was a scam. I have reported it on Scam-numbers so I hope noone else gets scammed. It does seem to be right they target the elderly, I wonder how they find out our age?

These scams are rarely targeted, they just try their luck many many many times and get a few bites.

@Drago is infact now married happily to his cold caller. she is both happily still in Lithuania and £50 grand better off. so that's alright then.:whistle:

Last edited:
Top Bottom