England : West Yorkshire Skyride Leeds July 7th

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

DiddlyDodds

Random Resident
The Sky site says to "register" for the ride, do you have to? I can't be arsed to register my name to obtain a password to obtain approval to go for a friggin tootle around Leeds city centre. I may round up the kids and cycle in via the canal. :smile:

No , don't need to register , I think its just for them to get an idea of the numbers of cyclists that are going to turn up, oh and get your details to send you adverts etc, you get no further info by doing the signing up.

Paul_L

Über Member
Me and my 7 yo son will be there, practicing his lead out techniques i front the Town Hall!!!

OP
OP
phil_hg_uk

phil_hg_uk

I am not a member, I am a free man !!!!!!
Well that was a bit of a hoot, a big course round leeds all sectioned of and got there about 2:15 so most of the people had done enough by then so I did 4 laps and
watched the end of the TDF on the HUGE tv screen in the centre of leeds.

The only thing I would complain about was the lack of choice of food and there was no where to fill up your water bottles
which I would have thought was a must on an event like that in this weather.

Once it got to nearly 4pm I left and cycled over th wetherby via Harewood and then to Knaresbough then home.

MarkF

Guru
A nice day out, I had to catch the train home after indulging in The Adlephi. I filled my bottle up at Gregg's near the Town Hall, I've made a habit of this everywhere, Gregg's staff are usually middle aged and polite, they always happily fill up my water bottle, no purchase necessary.

OP
OP
phil_hg_uk

phil_hg_uk

I am not a member, I am a free man !!!!!!
A nice day out, I had to catch the train home after indulging in The Adlephi. I filled my bottle up at Gregg's near the Town Hall, I've made a habit of this everywhere, Gregg's staff are usually middle aged and polite, they always happily fill up my water bottle, no purchase necessary.

Ah right thanks I will make a mental note of that.

DiddlyDodds

Random Resident
Spoken like a reyt proper Yorkshireman , proper tight..:laugh:

Top Bottom