Sleep walking?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Not sure if its the effect of the dark mornings making it harder for people to wake up, but as I was riding along the Chelsea embankment cyclepath this A.M (not sure who had right of way but everyone seems to sort it out) and a chap was coming the other way, he was looking down at his front wheel and was visibly "Phased" out. I was up against a stone wall and had to call out to him to get him to look up and not run straight into me.

He was in his own little world and nearly jumped off his seat when he "woke" up. The chap behind me wasn't quite so polite to him and offered some helpful advice as he skimmed past us both.

...was that any of you (either Sleepy or Shouty.....I've got a whole dwarves thing going on here)?
 

Twenty Inch

Legendary Member
Location
Behind a desk
You were Grumpy, I take it....
 
Top Bottom