Slightly rash purchase!!!!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

threebikesmcginty

Corn Fed Hick...
Not thinking about cashing in on your life insurance are you? :evil:

Bigtwin

[/quote]Has anyone else made a completely rash and inappropriate purchase today, just to make me feel better:wacko:[/quote]

£1.50 on a Humbrol touch-up for one of my steel frames. But that's not the half of it - I lost my grip and spent a further £1.01 on a new brush to go with it.

However, I do have an Old Town Discovery due to an earlier canoe-related purchase.

Bigtwin

User76 said:
Has anyone else made a completely rash and inappropriate purchase today, just to make me feel better:wacko:

£1.50 on a Humbrol touch-up for one of my steel frames. But that's not the half of it - I lost my grip and spent a further £1.01 on a new brush to go with it.

However, I do have an Old Town Discovery due to an earlier canoe-related purchase.

postman

Legendary Member
A couple of years back.I was told similar dental work would be in the region of £300.

Had it pulled out,much cheaper.

The extraction from the wallet would have been too painful.

purplepolly

I've sometimes thought about getting an inflatable canoe or dingy. I could cycle up to the canal, inflate the boat, fold up the bike, stow it on board and paddle off. ;)

gavintc

Guru
Rash; Well I went on a bike maint course a few ago. Cleaning the bike last week, I believed that the teeth on the chainset were / are? worn. So 2 days ago decided to buy a new chain ring to find that the complete chainset was not much more. So, with ribble doing a deal, I ordered a new chainset; a lovely Ultegra SL. Anyway, the rash bit. It arrived tonight and I compared it with the current one and noticed that the wave effect was not wear but part of the teeth design. Problem - even my wife noticed that the 2 looked the same - poo.

Top Bottom