Slipstream jerseys

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

yello

I seem to have developed a liking for the 2008 Slipstream kit... anyone know where I can buy it? I seem to recall a German (or perhaps Belgian) company that stocked proteam jerseys but I'll be darned if I can find it now. I've found a US site but I must be able to get in Europe somewhere.... must I?

I've just read that the US site won't have it until April... Pearl Izumi are manufacturing it.

Will1985

Über Member
wiggle says that it'll have them, but I'm not planning on paying £50 for it.

Dave5N

Über Member
yello said:
I seem to have developed a liking for the 2008 Slipstream kit... anyone know where I can buy it? I seem to recall a German (or perhaps Belgian) company that stocked proteam jerseys but I'll be darned if I can find it now. I've found a US site but I must be able to get in Europe somewhere.... must I?

I've just read that the US site won't have it until April... Pearl Izumi are manufacturing it.

:evil:

alecstilleyedye

nothing in moderation
yello said:

maybe take up golf if you want to go around dressed like ronnie corbett :evil:

simonali said:

I would be embarrassed to wear that on a golf course! :biggrin::rolleyes:

Top Bottom