Small flat screen TV - internet/wifi connection only

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

GrumpyGregry

Here for rides.
tlh wants a tv in the kitchen/diner. I'm not currently up for running Sky in there. At present we are able to watch, e.g. iPlayer, on my tablet.

Is a flat screen TV available which works well for "Internet TV" and isn't a monster pita for changing channels?

Sharky

Guru
I've bought a couple of sony smart TV's over the last couple of years. Both have Wi-Fi and apps like you tube, bbc I player etc, but there is a huge difference in the software usability. The later one is much easier to navigate.

Most smart tv's have BBC, but not all have the ITV players

D

Deleted member 26715

Might be worth checking to USB output the Fire stick needs an external power supply or at least did from my TV, but advantage of stick over inbuilt is the sticks tend to be updated more often.

Andrew_P

In between here and there
Cheapest way would be a 21-19" HDMI PC Monitor linked to a laptop - ~Or There are quite a few smart TV 21-24" in size. I tried one about 3 years ago and it was bit to clunky and limited poorly maintained apps. Wasn't my TV but put me off buying a smart TV. If I recall correctly Sky Go that comes free with Sky Subs won't stream from a mobile device via HDMI.

Top Bottom