Smells.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

TheDoctor

Europe Endless
Cafe creme cigars. My grandad always smoked them. He died about 10 years ago, and I still miss him. He first got me into electronics and engineering, and if it wasn't for him, I wouldn't be getting all the good stuff that seems to be heading my way. The new job and all that goes along with it.
Cheers Grandad. I owe you so much...

red_tom

Kirstie said:
Wow yes flex hair conditioner. It has a very distinctive smell - I remember it well!

Me too, the shampoo though. Straight back to the 80s :angry:

There's part of the National History Museum that I think is supposed to be some sort of Souk or Bedouin tent. I think they've got some sort of reed mats in there which have a very distinctive smell. It's been about 20 years since my previous visit when I last went in there. The memory recall (a school trip all those years before) from the smell of those mats was so strong it stopped me in my tracks. Amazing.

TheDoctor

Europe Endless
Ooh yeah. I love the smell of two-stroke in the morning.

The Metro in Paris has a special smell. Not all that good a one, but nowhere else smells quite like it.

Carwash

Señor Member
Over The Hill said:
You have beaten me (and wikipedia) on "Falurod". Hoping it is something a bit risque!

Sorry to disappoint you. It's a distinctive shade of red paint used to coat wooden houses, barns etc. It's red (röd) and it comes from Falun. Wikipedia does have articles about it in both English and Swedish.

Mac66

There is a perfume, I think it's white musk or something of the sort, that whenever I smell it, reminds me of my first junior school teacher, Miss Hudson.

Top Bottom