Smidsy

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

mondobongo

Über Member
I would have used that ruddy big gun on the front as well for using a mobile whilst driving.

stevenb

lol...'tis funny.

Bikers and cyclists are always 2nd to lorries, vans and cars. :wacko:

Road rage has been evident since drivers were 1st on the road.....so the only way to eliminate that is to take all cars off the road....can't see that happening.

Pete

Good work! I recognise each and every one of those scenarios, even though my two-wheeled experience has been solely of the pedalled variety. Except the last one (where do I get hold of a tank? :wacko:).

Keith Oates

Janner
Pete said:
Good work! I recognise each and every one of those scenarios, even though my two-wheeled experience has been solely of the pedalled variety. Except the last one (where do I get hold of a tank? :D).

Ask the guy (Viktor Bout) that's just been arrested in Thailand!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

longers

Legendary Member
I got told a story which I hope is true.

A car driver pulled out in front of a motorcyclist and caused a minor bump. The biker picked himself up and moved his bike. The car driver said to him.

"Sorry mate, I thought you were going to stop"

The biker smacked him right in the face, very hard, and said

"Sorry mate, I thought you were going to duck". ;)

Dave5N

Über Member
longers said:
I got told a story which I hope is true.

A car driver pulled out in front of a motorcyclist and caused a minor bump. The biker picked himself up and moved his bike. The car driver said to him.

"Sorry mate, I thought you were going to stop"

The biker smacked him right in the face, very hard, and said

"Sorry mate, I thought you were going to duck". ;)

Love it! :blush:

Top Bottom