Smilies - disappearing toolbar

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

CharleyFarley

Ummm, just a note to say that the smilies toolbar has somehow gone AWOL. Any chance of a fix?

At the top of the post, there is a bunch of stuff for formatting, linking, photos, etc. Among them is a Smiley Face. Click on it and a window should open. Scroll down and all the smileys are there. I'm on a PC. I don't know if it works that way on a phone.

OP
OP
Reynard

Reynard

Guru
At the top of the post, there is a bunch of stuff for formatting, linking, photos, etc. Among them is a Smiley Face. Click on it and a window should open. Scroll down and all the smileys are there. I'm on a PC. I don't know if it works that way on a phone.

I'm on a laptop. Yeah, the smilies haven't disappeared completely, it's the toolbar for them that's gone. But getting them from the drop down box is a right pain.

OP
OP
Reynard

Reynard

Guru
Sorry @Reynard - the smiley add-on developer abandoned the project so had to remove it.

I'll look for alternatives, but once you've added some of your favourite smileys using the default system it should keep them handy at the top of the drop-down to make it easy to tap/click on them.

Ah, botheration... :cry:

Appreciate you looking into an alternative though xxx

Top Bottom