Smooth Wheels Largs

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Moby Jones

Does anyone know if Smooth Wheels in Largs is still open for business? I have been trying to phone them all day but not getting connected. Checked several sites on the web and pretty sure I have the right number.

Brandane

Legendary Member
Does anyone know if Smooth Wheels in Largs is still open for business? I have been trying to phone them all day but not getting connected. Checked several sites on the web and pretty sure I have the right number.

No it has closed due to lack of business. Last I heard, Sean was still running a van doing service and repairs though, if that is what you are looking for. I can get his number if you want it. Seems strange that he didn't keep the old number though? Maybe he's away back to Spain.

OP
OP
Moby Jones

Moby Jones

No it has closed due to lack of business. Last I heard, Sean was still running a van doing service and repairs though, if that is what you are looking for. I can get his number if you want it. Seems strange that he didn't keep the old number though? Maybe he's away back to Spain.

Yeah if you could pass on his number that would be great. Last time I used him he done a top job and I want to get my MTb serviced as its not been used in quite a while and I finally want to get to the bottom of the problem with the rear brakes.
I was going to take a run down to Largs tomorrow but that would have been a wasted trip now.

Top Bottom