1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Snogged by Johnny Vegas......

Discussion in 'CycleChat Cafe' started by betty swollocks, 14 Mar 2008.

1. betty swollocks

betty swollocks large member

a colleague was, when she went to one of his shows........tongue an' all.......yeuchhh!
    A few weeks later, she goes to a circus and gets dragged into the ring by some clowns to dance with them.
    Anyone else had to be an embarrassed and unwitting exhibitionist?
    Not me yet: thankfully.

2. trustysteed

trustysteed Guest

she had to do something to purge the vegas experience....:blush:

3. Maz

Maz Guru

i was 1 of 4 pulled out of a crowd by circus clowns...they did a trick where we leant on each others laps at right angles to each other to make a self-supporting human structure.
    quite a nice party trick!

4. Fnaar

Fnaar Smutmaster General

I always get picked on for audience participation... but being a closet exhibitionist, I really quite enjoy it... John Hegley once had me pretending to be a jazz trumpeter... twice in the same gig....

5. Maz

Maz Guru

John Hegley...is he that stand-up comic poet? he was pretty good...whatever happened to him?

6. Slowgrind

Slowgrind New Member

If Saints rugby league team are playing at home you will often see "18 stone of useless lard" having a pre-match pint in the "Bird I`th Hand" I think that you might come worst off if you were to try to upstage him though!

7. Fnaar

Fnaar Smutmaster General

He's still touring and gigging.. heard him on t' radio recently...

8. Elmer Fudd

Elmer Fudd Miserable Old Bar Steward

I was once forced to switch on a mac in public and then look at the pretty pictures. (Hangs head in shame :biggrin: )