Snoring poor breathing nose strips

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Levo-Lon

Guru
I got a box of 60 from Amazon this week as a " ill try them"
Despite having a nose that should be able to fill half a dozen lungs with ease let alone 2 ive always had poor inhalation via the snout.
Restrictive where the cartridge enters the bone so it seems to pinch, knocks and bangs poor life choices..so i cant expect the poor thing to work well.
Snore and a sleep apnoea type thing so the good lady tells me.

Well what can i say, used these strips all week ,fantastic nights sleep despite the clammy weather.
Ive not snored suffered from occasional random violence during the night and feel really refreshed in the mornings.

Brilliant, they do stick well so they do make your eyes water when removing but you could wet them if you dont like tearing off strong plasters..fortunately ive not got a hairy face!!

Last edited:

Katherine

Guru
I got a box of 60 from Amazon this week as a " ill try them"
Despite having a nose that should be able to fill half a dozen lungs with ease let alone 2 ive always had poor inhalation via the snout.
Restrictive where the septum enters the bone so it seems to pinch, knocks and bangs poor life choices..so i cant expect the poor thing to work well.
Snore and a sleep apnoea type thing so the good lady tells me.

Well what can i say, used these strips all week ,fantastic nights sleep despite the clammy weather.
Ive not snored suffered from occasional random violence during the night and feel really refreshed in the mornings.

Brilliant, they do stick well so they do make your eyes water when removing but you could wet them if you dont like tearing off strong plasters..fortunately ive not got a hairy face!!
Can you link to the item please ?

U

User6179

I might get some for my neighbour, his bedroom window is over 15 metres away from mine and on a still night I can hear him snoring, his wife must love him.

Top Bottom