Snow in March, again!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

SpokeyDokey

67, & my GP says I will officially be old at 70!
SE Lake District:

Torrential rain, very high winds, no cycling (for me at least) and Tunnocks Teacakes are tempting me from their hidey-hole in the kitchen.

Today's mountain weather forecast - lovely! Although I'm certain that they have the current mountain top wind speeds way too low.

http://www.mwis.org.uk/pdf/weather-forecasts/LD-MWI-WM11864_2019-03-15_163657_1760000.pdf

cyberknight

As long as I breathe, I attack.
[QUOTE 5569126, member: 9609"]its coming down here but its barely lying, anyway, this weeks mileage is in the bag so its a day of non stop eating for me.
View attachment 457674 [/QUOTE]
thats what it was like here last sunday , didnt settle for long as it turned to sleet , as i mentioned somewhere else i decided on a bit of decorating

Mr Celine

Discordian
First lying snow of the winter here, slowly turned to rain around lunchtime. I spent the afternoon in the garage fettling my rear derailleur and emerged at 4:45 to find the snow has almost all gone.
I've sat down to watch the egg chasing but think I'll go and fettle my front derailleur....

Edit .. Just as well I didn't, what a comeback, what a game!

Last edited:

Levo-Lon

Guru
[QUOTE 5569194, member: 9609"]first frogspwn was just a few days ago, but there is no shortage of frogs, counted 60+ yesterday, the noise at night time is just amazing
a couple of shots from yesterday
View attachment 457678 View attachment 457679 [/QUOTE]

Mines full now, none in the new work pond but the fish would quaff it all anyway

pjd57

Veteran
Cycled this morning.
Cold , wet, slushy.

Spent the afternoon and the evening so far alternating between cooking and eating.

The joy of being a skinny cyclist.

On topic , my birthday is the first week in March , and snow in Glasgow after it is fairly normal.

Top Bottom