SNOW!!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Flying_Monkey

Recyclist
snow? Hottest day so far here in Curitiba. I went hiking and swimming in waterfalls, and got fairly sunstroked... sorry!

tdr1nka

Taking the biscuit
South East London reporting in......
We've got tons of the stuff, snow covering roads quicker than they can grit it.:smile:
Miss tdr1nka too excited to sleep!!
I've gotta ride in this in the morning tho might have to change tyres, would knobblys on lower pressure make more sense?

LLB

tdr1nka said:
We've got tons of the stuff, snow covering roads quicker than they can grit it.:smile:
I've gotta ride in this in the morning tho might have to change tyres, would knobblys on lower pressure make more sense?

Yes it would ;)

longers

Legendary Member
Flying_Monkey said:
snow? Hottest day so far here in Curitiba. I went hiking and swimming in waterfalls, and got fairly sunstroked... sorry!

Sounds good, it's a shame you're missing out.

Maybe someone can keep a snowball in their freezer for you.

OP
OP
iLB

iLB

Hello there
tdr1nka said:

but a day off building snow men with miss tdr1nka would make even more sense dont u think?

tdr1nka

Taking the biscuit
Noodley said:
Does not look like we will be getting any snow til Tuesday or Wednesday.

Still get yours by Royal Mail then Noodles?

Noodley

tdr1nka said:
Still get yours by Royal Mail then Noodles?

:smile::laugh:

We are well used to the stuff, just letting you soft southerners have a short spell. Seems to be causing mayhem already ;)

Quoth

tdr1nka said:

Knobblies gather up the snow - you'll end up with giant snowballs for tyres. It does clean your sidewalls a treat though...

Seriously though, no matter how good your ice-cycling skills are, they won't be a match for a sideways Vauxhall. Londoners can barely drive in the rain, never mind the snow.

Take the train. Oh wait, they'll be cancelled. Take the day off and go sledging - tea trays ahoy!

tdr1nka

Taking the biscuit
ilovebikes said:
but a day off building snow men with miss tdr1nka would make even more sense dont u think?

Oh if you knew the half of that predicament!

Tomorrow morning I am supposed to be starting a cycle club at Miss tdr1nka's school. This is patently not going to happen but I should be there to show willing and I still need to talk with the Head and teachers involved.

Now.... here's the tricky bit.
I dropped Miss tdr1nka at her Mother's house tonight and her Mother asked
if I'd ring the school in the morning to say we were stuck in Yorkshire and Miss T would be absent, so she could get a day in the snow with her.:smile:

As with the knobbly tyres(of which I find I have none anyway)I'm going to have to see what the morning brings before I make any decisions tonight.;)

Top Bottom