Snowing where you are?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

screenman

Legendary Member
Hail storm earlier but not big or hard enough for me to make any money, not that I want any more work, but old habits and all that stuff.

winjim

Smash the cistern
Yep, settled here. It delayed the midwife for a bit so I had to catch the baby myself as it was born, but I've had time to nip out and build a snowlady with the three year old so it's all good.
This morning's antics generated a fair amount of laundry so I'm a bit annoyed that what looked like it might have been a good drying day has instead turned into hail.

Snowlady's looking a bit sad by now...

gavgav

Guru
Just incessant rain and strong winds here in Shropshire. It’s been like it for over a week, since getting back from The Lakes and I’m fed up at not being able to get out for a ride.

cyberknight

As long as I breathe, I attack.
Saw a couple of flakes earlier but it is just wet and windy here in Leicester
it was proper snowing when i got up then its turned to sleet till dinner time ,it all melted to be replaced by the wind so i decided to gloss the skirting boards upstairs instead .

Slick

Guru
Wind, rain, sleet, hail all day here, snow is not sticking.
I missed getting wet on both commutes today :dance:
There's more to come overnight.
I cleaned and lubed the bike this afternoon ready for the morning commute, but after seeing the forecast, I'm thinking of patching it in favour of the car. It just looks like a tough week ahead.

Pat "5mph"

A kilogrammicaly challenged woman
I cleaned and lubed the bike this afternoon ready for the morning commute, but after seeing the forecast, I'm thinking of patching it in favour of the car. It just looks like a tough week ahead.
Nay, back to sunny by 9am.
Of course, if you need to leave early morning, it's ice bike time, as it's supposed to ice up overnight.
I'm off tomorrow ^_^

Top Bottom