Snowy 'Snake'

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
That's it. There will be no bread left it tesco tomorrow.
 

DRHysted

Guru
Location
New Forest
Took a while this was North Yorkshire 27th last month. It got worse the further into the valley I went.
 

Attachments

  • 81F2A6C2-CA7B-4847-ABC8-D6C3FE9669A6.jpeg
    81F2A6C2-CA7B-4847-ABC8-D6C3FE9669A6.jpeg
    113.7 KB · Views: 23

nickyboy

Norven Mankey
I'll be cycling over the Snake next weekend, just as I did last weekend. That looks slushy, I'll be fine
 

Drago

Legendary Member
Location
The Urban Fringe
Friend of mine jn County Durham reported snow early in November. Jeez, we had frosts in late September. Here's hoping for a long, cold winter.
 

perplexed

Guru
Location
Sheffield
There's a layby just to the right in that picture, before the road curves to the left. I was parked there and out for a walk on the tops a couple of days ago. I think that spot is at about 500 metres...

Sorry, as you were...
 
Top Bottom