So good it makes your hair stand on end

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Donger

Convoi Exceptionnel
Ever stumbled on a music act on t'internet and just been gobsmacked by someone you had never heard of before? Come on, share those little gems you have stumbled upon and you think we should know about.

I'll kick this one off with this couple of buskers I discovered on Facebook yesterday. The girl singer/guitarist alone does one of the best versions of this song I've ever heard and gets 10/10 from me ... but just wait 'til you hear the little ginger kid in the Arsenal shirt join in. Guess I'm going to have to make it a 12/10.

View: https://www.facebook.com/watch/?v=970400474016210

Last edited:

Big John

Guru
I've been watching Allie Sherlock for ages. What a talent! I'm not one for throwing money into a buskers hat but she's worth a quid of anyone's money lol. She appears with various accompanying singers and the ginger kid, for his age, is bloody outstanding. Enjoy 👍

Cycleops

Legendary Member
Do you know who the little ginger kid is? He's a rather big , in more ways than one, ginger now. He might not need hat money any more.
I guess you're a bit late to the party @Donger :laugh:

Spiderweb

Not So Special One
I came across Allie Sherlock 2 or 3 months ago, she’s outstanding.
I had a similar ‘hair stand on end’ moment when I first watched Jesse J in a Chinese singing competition, a bit like X Factor but much tackier!
Although famous in the UK, back in 2018 she was unheard of in China.
Google ‘Jesse J China singer’ and watch some of the YouTube videos.

OP
OP
Donger

Donger

Convoi Exceptionnel
Do you know who the little ginger kid is? He's a rather big , in more ways than one, ginger now. He might not need hat money any more.
I guess you're a bit late to the party @Donger :laugh:
Who, Fionn Wheelan? Don't quite get you. Or were you perhaps thrown by the text reference to him being the Irish Ed Sheeran?

Oldhippy

Cynical idealist
Zac Shulz Gang, Ballyshannon Blues is on you tube. They are a young supremely talented young blues trio. Guitar and bass playing is exceptionally brilliant for them being so young as well as the drummer being faultless. Live they are genuinely astounding. They gave recently returned from a guest spot at the Crossroads Blues festival in LA and took the roof off. They are out with Sam Fish in the States next year and Zac's guitar talents are being noticed by the likes of Joe Bonamassa among others. If you like Stevie Ray Vaughan type blues and they are gigging near you see them in a pub while you can.

OP
OP
Donger

Donger

Convoi Exceptionnel
Zac Shulz Gang, Ballyshannon Blues is on you tube. They are a young supremely talented young blues trio. Guitar and bass playing is exceptionally brilliant for them being so young as well as the drummer being faultless. Live they are genuinely astounding. They gave recently returned from a guest spot at the Crossroads Blues festival in LA and took the roof off. They are out with Sam Fish in the States next year and Zac's guitar talents are being noticed by the likes of Joe Bonamassa among others. If you like Stevie Ray Vaughan type blues and they are gigging near you see them in a pub while you can.
Just took a look. Impressed.

presta

Guru
Top Bottom