So how many recumbent riders have we?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Bluemanc100

I’ve narrowed down my favourite Bent to the Bacchetta “Stick” Bike…. I’ve had a few, Nazca Fuego, Bacchetta Giro with 24” wheels, Cruzbike S40 and the Bacchetta Ti Aero which is now my preferred weapon of choice.. The only bike I’d swap it for is a Bacchetta CA2.0 or 3.0

36B9841F-5124-4076-B9F3-89ED72E23267.jpeg

ChrisKz

HI ladies and gentlemen .. ( just joined ) .. Unfortunately being disabled and not got loads of cash . I am building my own recumbent trike , Using a 26" fatbike rear wheel and 2 x 20" fatbike wheels . I have decided on a tilting build and with electric power .

Godzilla

Regular
Well, a lot has happened since Oct 2021. In November 2021 my wife decided to join me with a TerraTrike Rambler, used, but in Mint condition. While it was in the shop for fitting and tune-up, she bought me a 2021/22 WheelWiz TerraTrike "Greenspeed Magnum XL in Fossil Grey". It is huge, but so am I. LOL. I just added some Midsole MTB STD Cleated Shoes that are in the mail. It is good.

View: https://business.facebook.com/greenspeedtrikes/photos/a.359001480957666/1806248626232937/?type=3&theater

Yesterday was the big reveal: I bought CycleDesign shoes, SPD Cleats, and Shimano pedals. I reached 24.1 mph on my short speed run. Without these components I could only do 20.8 mph at best. I HIGHLY Recommend Clipless. Soon I may try Magnetic cleats and pedals. My trike is the Greenspeed Magnum XL at 45+ lbs. LOL

Roseland triker

Cheese ..... It's all about the cheese
This was late last year.
Set up for touring then but now I'm on 700c with bigger gears.
I have a carbon seat I'm in the middle of fitting so when I've done that I'll post up the racing model lol

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220210-100929_1.png
    Screenshot_20220210-100929_1.png
    367 KB · Views: 28

Psamathe

I restarted cycling 10 years ago getting myself a Croix de Fer (doing a fair annual mileage and a couple of 2 month tours in EU). But things happen and almost 2 years ago I got my ICE Sprint X Tour and love it. Managed over 4000 miles 2022 including 5 week camping tour in Europe.

Ian

leebull07

Just out of curiosity how many of us here are recumbent riders (bike or trike)?

I've got a HPV Street Machine.

What about the rest of you?

Sprint x tour made by ice

Top Bottom