So they say only cyclists jump red lights...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

sidevalve

Über Member
???

OP
OP
R

rliu

Veteran
Oh goody - we managed to find a car crossing a red light. Well done. With the advent of more dashboard cams are we now going to see lots of vids of cyclists doing the wrong thing too ? No wonder the internet is full of crap.

- Man who uses the internet, dislikes the internet

martint235

Dog on a bike
Do you think the internet will eventually become full and we'll have to come up with something else? Or the Americans will set up a committee to archive off all the bits they don't like?

OP
OP
R

rliu

Veteran
Do you think the internet will eventually become full and we'll have to come up with something else? Or the Americans will set up a committee to archive off all the bits they don't like?

Hope that doesn't happen, won't get to see your 10,000+ posts of pearls of wisdom anymore will we

martint235

Dog on a bike
Hope that doesn't happen, won't get to see your 10,000+ posts of pearls of wisdom anymore will we
Well my posts are currently running at a "Like" rate of 27% compared to your 15.5% so I'm obviously doing something better than you. :hello:

winjim

Smash the cistern
Where's the denouement? I was expecting some kind of showdown at the next junction.

Disappointing. ☆☆

I don't think any drivers say that. What I think many say is that cyclists should stop telling drivers to be law abiding when cyclists aren't either (not that I agree that the law breaking equates, just my understanding of what many drivers think)

PS You should put a warning on that video as some children might accidentally watch and die of boredom.

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
I maybe wrong, but I think that road is a buses and taxis only lane in that direction. It's clearly signed, so the OP is breaking the law. The other direction allow's cyclists.

OP
OP
R

rliu

Veteran
I maybe wrong, but I think that road is a buses and taxis only lane in that direction. It's clearly signed, so the OP is breaking the law. The other direction allow's cyclists.

All tfl bus lanes can be used by bikes

vickster

Legendary Member
Can you ride more smoothly next time, your wobbly video made me feel sick. I grew up around Bromley so thanks for the trip down memory lane even if it was nausea inducing

And as above why did you jump the red light too?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom