So what did we all get for Christmas.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

redcard

Veteran

wisdom

Guru
The samsung galaxy Tablet that i am writing this on,Its excellent for use on here.
I also got some top class overshoes.thats about it bike wise(i class the tablet bikey as i visit the forum most nights).

HovR

Über Member
Joeblow Sport 2 Track pump, Topeak Road Morph pump, Cane Creek SCR5 brake levers, an assortment of consumables such as cables/chains. :becool:

jowwy

Can't spell, Can't Punctuate....Sue Me
The samsung galaxy Tablet that i am writing this on,Its excellent for use on here.
I also got some top class overshoes.thats about it bike wise(i class the tablet bikey as i visit the forum most nights).
I got a samsung galaxy tab 2 aswell. Cracking bit of kit

martint235

Dog on a bike
A new British and Irish Lions rugby top, a new England rugby top, a Planet X winter bundle (gloves, socks etc), John Bishop DVD, Bourne Legacy blu-ray, series 6 of Dexter, Far Cry 3 for PS3, Dolce and Gabbana smellies. I think that's it.

Gaz Vickers

Underpants and socks! :thumbsup:
Nothing cycling related!

Paddygt

Nothing cycling related as my new found interest of cycling beyond the ride to work and back has not taken off yet.

However, I did get a couple of models.... (calm down, I meant plastic kits, I do military modelling as a hobby) and my beloved bought me an iPad Mini (said it was because she was fed up of me crying with my nose pressed against the Apple Shop window every time we tried to walk past it :cry:) .

I noticed above a couple of Samsung GalaxyTab 2 owners, I had the original Galaxy Tab from when it first came out and I have not had a single problem with it, they are great pieces of kit. If you have not already, download Tapatalk, it really makes following this forum on a mobile or tablet a lot easier.

Ooo, and loads of Smarties, I love Smarties :tongue:

vickster

Legendary Member
A book, smellies, mugs (please no more next year, I'll need to build an extension on the kitchen to house them all), a necklace, some coasters and cash/vouchers to buy an iPad

No bike related pressies, although I did buy myself some fancy red hoods for the Pave - no clue how to fit them though!

sabian92

Über Member
  • A rather fabulous Tweed blanket from my Secret Santa*. I've been dropping hints...
  • Tickets to a Harry Christophers and The Sixteen concert next year (from Mr R) - I'm hoping for Winchester on 5 April...
  • A copy of the Hairy Dieters book (from Mr R)
  • A copy of the Walking Dead computer game (from Mr R)
  • A bottle of single malt whisky from Mr R's parents (despite not drinking the stuff)
  • 200 menthol fags from my neighbours (despite having given up 4 months ago)

*We do Secret Santa amongst the adults in my family. It means you don't end up spending silly amounts on presents for everyone. And we have a £20 limit.

Sell the fags to the local yobbos for 50p a fag - you'll make a fortune!

Top Bottom