So, what happened to my Wiggle sweets?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Plax

Guru
Just partook of a Wiggle deliverly today, instead of sweeties I got this little contraption;

Wiggle

Kind of cool. Keyring bottle opener do you think?

john59

Guru
Plax said:
Just partook of a Wiggle deliverly today, instead of sweeties I got this little contraption;

Wiggle

Kind of cool. Keyring bottle opener do you think?

I got one as well with my last order.

John

summerdays

Cycling in the sun
Perhaps they could encourage us to keep buying things by offering a free tool each week, differing and you could gradually build up a set... obviously small light ones.... once you were a platinum person they could then up the budget for the freebies:biggrin: somehow I think my idea won't catch on.

bonj2

miloat said:
Me too no sweets lately got 4 of the things now.

FOUR? can i have one miloat please go on you know you want to give me one :biggrin: :sad: Why havent' they ever sent me a bottle opener? :biggrin:
have the only just started sending those - it must be a while since i've ordered anything.
They always send me sweets and i can't stand the buggers they're just like haribos, rank.

Joe

Über Member
I wish they'd make their sweets vegetarian, or stop sending me multiple packs !
I fancy that bottle opener though....

*fires up wiggle.co.uk*

Mortiroloboy

I ordered a pair of SiDi Genius 5's (paid via Pay Pal) :biggrin: I didn't get any freebies, sent off an enquiring email, haven' t had a response yet (probably won't ) either :sad: bit mifffed as just spent £85 on the shoes, least the miserable gits could have done would have been to send me a free key ring:angry:

Milo

Guru
Just add dont forget the sweets on the comment bit you will get something.

alecstilleyedye

nothing in moderation
bonj said:
FOUR? can i have one miloat please go on you know you want to give me one :biggrin: :tongue: Why havent' they ever sent me a bottle opener? :biggrin:
have the only just started sending those - it must be a while since i've ordered anything.
They always send me sweets and i can't stand the buggers they're just like haribos, rank.

is fnaar not on the forum today?

Top Bottom