So, What is The Actual Number of Recumbent Riders on The Forum?

Which Recumbent do you ride?

• Two wheeler

Votes: 13 27.1%
  • Trike

Votes: 22 45.8%
  • Both

Votes: 12 25.0%
  • Four wheels

Votes: 3 6.3%

• Total voters
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
If you dont mind,I would like to reveal what I have ordered when it arrives, and have created a new thread on the forum. I will admit to it having 3 wheels though.

......is it a unicycle with stabilizers?

Recumbent unicycles are not new:

old.jpg

....recumbenteers sure are a rare breed here in Thailand. Have met a couple of them, both Americans, and heard of a couple more, but that's it in over 10 years living here. Cycling in general is taking off in a big way, but don't think the locals are quite ready for the laid back style just yet - evolution rather than revolution I guess.

The whole BKK region is flat, so ideal cycling territory, especially for uncomplicated recumbenting. The people where I live still look bemused whenever they see me on my LWB or trike, and I'm sure some of them even think I'm disabled! A friend recently suggested I should have a tin attached to the bents and they might chuck in some coins out of pity......:biggrin:

Amanda P

Legendary Member
Resurrecting the thread, I just wanted to add that I've had a recumbent bike for some years, but....

I've just got back home from a trip to the Netherlands to collect a Quest. It's a blast!

fatjel

Veteran
I did indeed @gannymede .

"custom built, stainless steel, 2100 miles, 27 gears, 13 1/2 gear inches
pictures speak for themselves!
If you are interested in this item and have any specific questions then please get in touch and I
will endeavour to answer via the person who built this trike. Thank you"

The advert and indeed all the information I have so far .

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/recumbent...Sgotfzle07umBQgzhFyWU%3D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc

if you're interested and quick the ebay listing is still available

Bought it friday and 180 trouble free kilometres so far
Well perhaps not entirely trouble free

Hoping to get the email addy of the guy who built it any minute

Top Bottom